Endoscopic Spine Surgery is an ultra minimal invasive spinal surgical technique, performed through keyhole incision (usually < 1cm) to treat a range of spinal conditions. Dr Lee has undergone vigorous training in spine endoscopy and has started offering endoscopic spine surgery to suitable selected patients.
Proposed advantages of Endoscopic Spine Surgery include:
- Safe (as the procedure is performed under constant neuromonitoring which monitor spinal nerve function)
- Tiny incision
- Minimal muscle and bone dissection
- Reduced blood loss
- Reduced postoperative pain
- Reduced requirement for strong analgesia (pain killers)
- Early mobilisation and rehabilitation
- Reduced hospital stay
- Early return to work
For more information, visit Endoscopic Spine Surgery.